All therapists working with Kent Counsellors:
- are trained to a high professional standard, holding a minimum of Diploma level in counselling and psychotherapy.
- are members of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy - BACP is the main body in the UK representing counselling at national and international levels. The association aims to promote counselling and psychotherapy, and to raise standards of training and practice. For more information visit the BACP website.
- abide by the BACP Ethical Framework or Code of Conduct which includes a complaints procedure - download framework here.
- hold individual Professional Indeminity Insurance.
- adhere to the strictest confidentiality policy.
- undertake regular professional supervision.
- are CRB checked.